Flash file system sourcec etc

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.powerpc
Post Reply
Mats Pettersson

Flash file system sourcec etc

Post by Mats Pettersson » Thu Feb 07, 2002 10:27 am

Hello.
We have bought the Embedding Tool-kit and BSP for the PPC 8260ADS board for
RTP6.1. In the documentation for the
Embedding SDK it says that the source code for the supported flash file
systems can be found under
bsp_working_dir/src/hardware/flash/mtd-flash but under this directory I can
only find a file called usage.c !!!

Does anyone know where these files are?

regards, Mats P

Adam Mallory

Re: Flash file system sourcec etc

Post by Adam Mallory » Thu Feb 07, 2002 1:40 pm

"Mats Pettersson" <mats.pettersson@wavium.se> wrote in
We have bought the Embedding Tool-kit and BSP for the PPC 8260ADS board
for RTP6.1. In the documentation for the
Embedding SDK it says that the source code for the supported flash file
systems can be found under
bsp_working_dir/src/hardware/flash/mtd-flash but under this directory I
can only find a file called usage.c !!!

Does anyone know where these files are?
Have you looked under /usr/src/bsp-6.xx/lib/src/hardware/flash/mtd-flash/

Since much of the flash routines are not board specific (they're chip
specific) there are seperated.

Adam

QNX Software Systems Ltd.
[ amallory@qnx.com ]
With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.
On Unix, I am limited only by my knowledge.
--Peter J. Schoenster <pschon@baste.magibox.net>

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.powerpc”