QNX websites

bridged with qdn.cafe
Post Reply
Robert Krten

QNX websites

Post by Robert Krten » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:07 pm

I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to include
QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one :-)
Any others? Please don't give me a three-line URL that will change next
week :-)

Cheers,
-RK

--
[If replying via email, you'll need to click on the URL that's emailed to you
afterwards to forward the email to me -- spam filters and all that]

Jens H Jorgensen

Re: QNX websites

Post by Jens H Jorgensen » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:46 pm

I think www.openqnx.com is another one for the list.

--
Jens

"Robert Krten" <rk@parse.com> wrote in message
I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to include
QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one
:-)

Post by Robert Krten » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:52 am

Jens H Jorgensen <jhj@remove-nospam-videk.com> wrote:
I think www.openqnx.com is another one for the list.
Added, thanks!
-RK
--

[...]

Artem Smolenkov

Re: QNX websites

Post by Artem Smolenkov » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:25 am

Hello, Robert!
You wrote on 15 Oct 2003 21:07:18 GMT:

One more is qnx.org.ru for sure.

RK> I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to
include
RK> QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one
:-)
RK> Any others? Please don't give me a three-line URL that will change
next
RK> week :-)

RK> Cheers,
RK> -RK

With best regards, Artem Smolenkov. E-mail: artemDEL@DELmutex.ru

news

Re: QNX websites

Post by news » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:16 pm

Robert Krten <rk@parse.com> wrote:
I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to include
QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one :-)
Any others? Please don't give me a three-line URL that will change next
week :-)
www.qnxstart.com
It is the most popular qnx site. Though currently down, the site owner
says it will be back soon.
While you are on that site, you should be able to find out a list of
other qnx resources, including the #qnx irc channel and some qnx
related websites.

liug

Re: QNX websites

Post by liug » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:00 pm

Robert Krten <rk@parse.com> wrote:
I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to include
QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one :-)
Any others? Please don't give me a three-line URL that will change next
week :-)
Are you accepting sites with languages other than English? If so,
here is a Chinese QNX resources site:
http://mama.indstate.edu/users/liug/qnx4.html

Frank

liug

Re: QNX websites

Post by liug » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:04 pm

Robert Krten <rk@parse.com> wrote:
I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to include
QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one :-)
Any others? Please don't give me a three-line URL that will change next
week :-)
http://qnx.iaware.org/
Browse the QDN newsgroups and search!

Robert Krten

Re: QNX websites

Post by Robert Krten » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:41 pm

liug <liug@mama.indstate.edu> wrote:
Robert Krten <rk@parse.com> wrote:

I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to include
QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one :-)
Any others? Please don't give me a three-line URL that will change next
week :-)

Are you accepting sites with languages other than English? If so,
here is a Chinese QNX resources site:
http://mama.indstate.edu/users/liug/qnx4.html
That's starting to border on the three-line URL :-) :-)
But I've included it. Sure, other languages are welcome!

Cheers,
-RK

--
[If replying via email, you'll need to click on the URL that's emailed to you
afterwards to forward the email to me -- spam filters and all that]
Robert Krten, PDP minicomputer collector http://www.parse.com/~pdp8/

Chris McKillop

Re: QNX websites

Post by Chris McKillop » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:54 pm

news <news@hvar.net.invalid> wrote:
Robert Krten <rk@parse.com> wrote:

I'm putting the final touches on the QNX Cookbook, and wanted to include
QNX-related websites as a reference. www.qnxzone.com is an obvious one :-)
Any others? Please don't give me a three-line URL that will change next
week :-)

www.qnxstart.com
Probably never going to be coming back. It's been over 2 years now.

Piotr Michalowski

Re: QNX websites

Post by Piotr Michalowski » Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:55 pm

Hi,
U¿ytkownik "Robert Krten" <rk@parse.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
| | Sure, other languages are welcome!

www.qnx.com.pl in Polish