Post Reply
eCLIPS news alert service

[spam] "QNX" News Alert Service

Post by eCLIPS news alert service » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:45 pm

Using QDN should have been better in the first place
rather than wasting resources all over the world...
--
kabe
N.B the message format is illegal in japan.

================== spam starts here ======================
Subject: "QNX" News Alert Service
From: eCLIPS news alert service <info@eg3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings!

Our research department has identified you as a designer with
interest in "QNX" news, white papers, demo's, free code, etc.

Our eCLIPS news service sends weekly email alerts on this topic. To
find out more go to http://www.eg3.com/eCLIPS/

Regards,

eg3 editorial department

Adam Mallory

Re: [spam] "QNX" News Alert Service

Post by Adam Mallory » Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:35 pm

I don't think this is actually from QNX, I think it's just SPAM; it is
unfortunate they are using our name though.

-Adam

From: eCLIPS news alert service <info@eg3.org
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings!

Our research department has identified you as a designer with
interest in "QNX" news, white papers, demo's, free code, etc.

Our eCLIPS news service sends weekly email alerts on this topic. To
find out more go to http://www.eg3.com/eCLIPS/

Regards,

eg3 editorial department

Post Reply