Igor e-mail address...

bridged with qdn.cafe
Post Reply
Mephri

Igor e-mail address...

Post by Mephri » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:52 am

Does anyone know Igor Kovalenko's e-mail address?
I would like to ask him for spin utility source code.

TIA
--meph++

Frank Liu

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Frank Liu » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:18 pm

Mephri <mephri@infolink.co.id> wrote:
Does anyone know Igor Kovalenko's e-mail address?
I would like to ask him for spin utility source code.

TIA
--meph++
If you have the 3rd party software CD, you will see spin
AND spin source code.

Martin Tilsted

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Martin Tilsted » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:28 pm

Mephri wrote:
Does anyone know Igor Kovalenko's e-mail address?
I would like to ask him for spin utility source code.

TIA
--meph++

use spin (or spin --help) will give you an email address.

Mephri

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Mephri » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:28 am

:-) The e-mail address kovalenko@home.com is not valid.

--meph++

"Martin Tilsted" <tiller@daimi.au.dk> wrote in message
Mephri wrote:
Does anyone know Igor Kovalenko's e-mail address?
I would like to ask him for spin utility source code.

TIA
--meph++

use spin (or spin --help) will give you an email address.

Mephri

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Mephri » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:31 am

Oh I see now. So it is not inside the spin package but separately inside the
src.zip. Thanks Frank!

BTW, what's Igor's e-mail address anyway? :-)
--meph++

"Frank Liu" <fliu@mail.vipstage.com> wrote in message
Mephri <mephri@infolink.co.id> wrote:
Does anyone know Igor Kovalenko's e-mail address?
I would like to ask him for spin utility source code.

TIA
--meph++

If you have the 3rd party software CD, you will see spin
AND spin source code.

Wojtek Lerch

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Wojtek Lerch » Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:10 pm

Mephri <mephri@infolink.co.id> wrote:
:-) The e-mail address kovalenko@home.com is not valid.
It's valid but doesn't work because someone posted it in a newsgroup and
now the mail server is completely clogged with spam.

Just kidding...

Jutta Steinhoff

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Jutta Steinhoff » Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:44 pm

have a look to his postings,
the @attbi.com address is valid ;-)

Post by Frank Liu » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:34 pm

Mephri <mephri@infolink.co.id> wrote:
:-) The e-mail address kovalenko@home.com is not valid.
here it is, since you insist on find him:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Igor+ ... &scoring=d

Mephri

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Mephri » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:35 am

Actually not insisting, just wondering :-).
Anyway, thanks Frank...

Mephri <mephri@infolink.co.id> wrote:
:-) The e-mail address kovalenko@home.com is not valid.

here it is, since you insist on find him:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Igor+ ... &hl=en&lr=
&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&scoring=d

Igor Kovalenko

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Igor Kovalenko » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:50 am

Hehe, I've missed all the fun of discussing my email addresses while being
on vacation. Beware, the kovalenko <at> attbi . com is also obsolete
because AT&T Broadband business was sold to Comcast. So, the latest greatest
personal email is kovalenko <at> comcast . net . email . snatchers . shall .
puke . here. The @attbi.com is currently being forwarded to @comcast.net,
but this will not last forever.

I can also be reached at igor . kovalenko <at> motorola . com . the .
bloody . bastards . already . know . this. And I have ikovalenko < at > sf
.. net . go . away . and . do . not . come . back . ever. The latter is set
up to forward to whatever my real one is (but of course, i keep forgetting).

-- igor

Post by Frank Liu » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:18 pm

Igor Kovalenko <kovalenko@attbi.com> wrote:
Hehe, I've missed all the fun of discussing my email addresses while being
on vacation. Beware, the kovalenko <at> attbi . com is also obsolete
because AT&T Broadband business was sold to Comcast. So, the latest greatest
personal email is kovalenko <at> comcast . net . email . snatchers . shall .
puke . here. The @attbi.com is currently being forwarded to @comcast.net,
but this will not last forever.
good to know.
maybe you should update your From header info in your newsreader
before the forward expires?

Frank

Igor Kovalenko

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Igor Kovalenko <kovalenko@attbi.com> wrote:
Hehe, I've missed all the fun of discussing my email addresses while
being
on vacation. Beware, the kovalenko <at> attbi . com is also obsolete
because AT&T Broadband business was sold to Comcast. So, the latest
greatest
personal email is kovalenko <at> comcast . net . email . snatchers .
shall .
puke . here. The @attbi.com is currently being forwarded to
@comcast.net,
but this will not last forever.

good to know.
maybe you should update your From header info in your newsreader
before the forward expires?
So that the mail harvesters can find that one too... They have got very
clever little bastards. When they look at the headers they know to strip all
the usual NOSPAM stuff, they dig hard because they KNOW it IS an email after
all. So I thought about it and decided against it for now ;)

-- igor

Robert Krten

Re: Igor e-mail address...

[...]

Oh, they're not so clever. For the longest time, I advertised an address
of "nospam92@parse.com" -- it was valid, but "92@parse.com" wasn't.
Now they will "cleverly" also send it to "nospam92@parse.com".

Cheers,
-RK

--
[If replying via email, you'll need to click on the URL that's emailed to you
afterwards to forward the email to me -- spam filters and all that]

Mephri

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Mephri » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:13 am

Aha! So Mr. Igor is back in the house ya :-).

Nice to know you.. and your spin code too :-D..
--meph++

"Igor Kovalenko" <kovalenko@attbi.com> wrote in message
Hehe, I've missed all the fun of discussing my email addresses while being
on vacation. Beware, the kovalenko <at> attbi . com is also obsolete
because AT&T Broadband business was sold to Comcast. So, the latest
greatest
personal email is kovalenko <at> comcast . net . email . snatchers . shall
..
puke . here. The @attbi.com is currently being forwarded to @comcast.net,
but this will not last forever.

I can also be reached at igor . kovalenko <at> motorola . com . the .
bloody . bastards . already . know . this. And I have ikovalenko < at
sf
. net . go . away . and . do . not . come . back . ever. The latter is
set
up to forward to whatever my real one is (but of course, i keep
forgetting).

-- igor

Miguel Simon

Re: Igor e-mail address...

Post by Miguel Simon » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:52 pm

Igor...

Do you have a repository somewhere where we could update your spin and
other utilities? Thanks.

Regards...

Miguel.

Mephri wrote:
Does anyone know Igor Kovalenko's e-mail address?
I would like to ask him for spin utility source code.

TIA
--meph++

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.cafe”