Coffee Pots

bridged with qdn.cafe
Post Reply
Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

Coffee Pots

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:47 pm

Since this is the "cafe" group I thought this would be a good place to ask
this.

Why is it that they can send astronauts to the moon and space ships to
distant planets but they can't make a friggen coffee pot that lets you pour
coffee without spilling it all over the place?

We need to redirect those billions of dollars that go to NASA each year and
let that money be used to something that will benefit everyone.

Mike Schneider

Re: Coffee Pots

Post by Mike Schneider » Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:01 pm

"Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)" <QTPS@EarthLink.net> wrote in message
Since this is the "cafe" group I thought this would be a good place to ask
this.

Why is it that they can send astronauts to the moon and space ships to
distant planets but they can't make a friggen coffee pot that lets you
pour
coffee without spilling it all over the place?

We need to redirect those billions of dollars that go to NASA each year
and
let that money be used to something that will benefit everyone.

Bill,
Does that happen with your first cup of the day, or only after you've
finished a couple of pots?
ms...

Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS)

Re: Coffee Pots

Post by Bill Caroselli (Q-TPS) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:44 pm

BOTH!

Since this is the "cafe" group I thought this would be a good place to
ask
this.

Why is it that they can send astronauts to the moon and space ships to
distant planets but they can't make a friggen coffee pot that lets you
pour
coffee without spilling it all over the place?

We need to redirect those billions of dollars that go to NASA each year
and
let that money be used to something that will benefit everyone.

Bill,
Does that happen with your first cup of the day, or only after you've
finished a couple of pots?
ms...

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.cafe”