Get together

bridged with qdn.cafe

Get together

Post by Mario Charest » Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:53 pm

Hello Robert (or anyone that knows)

Are you still having a QNX get together evening in February.

I'v try sending you email, but they all bounced back???

--
- Mario

* www.zinformatic.com, QNX consulting!
* Email: mcharest@zinformatic.com
* Tel/Fax: (514)-814-6303 (514)-814-1651

Robert Krten

Re: Get together

Post by Robert Krten » Tue Jan 29, 2002 8:21 pm

Mario Charest <goto@nothingness.com> wrote:

Hello Robert (or anyone that knows)

Are you still having a QNX get together evening in February.
First Thursday of the month, so that's the 7th at 7pm at
Colonnade Pizza on Hazeldean Road. Directions: 417 to Eagleson/March Rd
offramp, head south (i.e., turn left), go about 2 km to Hazeldean/Robertson
Road, turn West (i.e., turn right), about 1km on your right hand side is
a Farmboy and Colonnade Pizza...
I'v try sending you email, but they all bounced back???
Fixed; someone had sent spam to a spamtrap address from the ip 24.201.245.36

Cheers,
-RK

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led

Mario Charest

Re: Get together

Post by Mario Charest » Tue Jan 29, 2002 9:51 pm

"Robert Krten" <nospam91@parse.com> wrote in message
Mario Charest <goto@nothingness.com> wrote:

Hello Robert (or anyone that knows)

Are you still having a QNX get together evening in February.

First Thursday of the month, so that's the 7th at 7pm at
Colonnade Pizza on Hazeldean Road. Directions: 417 to Eagleson/March Rd
offramp, head south (i.e., turn left), go about 2 km to
Hazeldean/Robertson
Road, turn West (i.e., turn right), about 1km on your right hand side is
a Farmboy and Colonnade Pizza...

I'v try sending you email, but they all bounced back???

Fixed; someone had sent spam to a spamtrap address from the ip
24.201.245.36
Heu, that could be me (that looks like ip address of my ISP). I first sent
it to rk@parse.com,
it bounced. Then I clicked on the email link of your home page. I noticed
it said nospam@parse.com, found it
curious but tried anyway.
Cheers,
-RK

--

Mario Charest <goto@nothingness.com> wrote:

Hello Robert (or anyone that knows)

Are you still having a QNX get together evening in February.

First Thursday of the month, so that's the 7th at 7pm at
Colonnade Pizza on Hazeldean Road. Directions: 417 to Eagleson/March Rd
offramp, head south (i.e., turn left), go about 2 km to
Hazeldean/Robertson
Road, turn West (i.e., turn right), about 1km on your right hand side is
a Farmboy and Colonnade Pizza...
So, are you coming, Mario?
I'v try sending you email, but they all bounced back???

Fixed; someone had sent spam to a spamtrap address from the ip
24.201.245.36

Heu, that could be me (that looks like ip address of my ISP). I first sent
it to rk@parse.com,
it bounced. Then I clicked on the email link of your home page. I noticed
it said nospam@parse.com, found it
curious but tried anyway.
nospam@parse.com is a valid address. It throws off the spammers. Unfortunately,
when an IP is blocked, sendmail doesn't care *who* it's from or to -- it just
lookst at the IP address and makes its decision at that point...

Cheers,
-RK

--

Mario Charest <goto@nothingness.com> wrote:

Hello Robert (or anyone that knows)

Are you still having a QNX get together evening in February.

First Thursday of the month, so that's the 7th at 7pm at
Colonnade Pizza on Hazeldean Road. Directions: 417 to Eagleson/March
Rd
offramp, head south (i.e., turn left), go about 2 km to
Hazeldean/Robertson
Road, turn West (i.e., turn right), about 1km on your right hand side
is
a Farmboy and Colonnade Pizza...

So, are you coming, Mario?
Most probably yes.