C++ #include

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
David S. Alessio

C++ #include

Post by David S. Alessio » Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:46 pm

Hello,

I'm having trouble porting a C++ app that uses
#include <vector>

from /usr/include/g++-3/

The "vector" file is there but depends on "_G_config.h" a GNU header which
is missing.
There seem to be several other files under g++-3 that depend on _G_config.h
and other GNU header files.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
-david

Chris McKillop

Re: C++ #include

Post by Chris McKillop » Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:58 pm

Try using QCC instead of g++. Then you will use the far more standard
Dinkum libraries and headers rather then the GNU ones.

chris

David S. Alessio <David.Alessio@hsa.hitachi.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm having trouble porting a C++ app that uses
#include <vector

from /usr/include/g++-3/

The "vector" file is there but depends on "_G_config.h" a GNU header which
is missing.
There seem to be several other files under g++-3 that depend on _G_config.h
and other GNU header files.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
-david

ethereal

Re: C++ #include

Post by ethereal » Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:06 am

are you really sure that the dinkumware library supplied with QNX6 is "far
more standard" than libstdc++-v3 ?

Kris Warkentin

Re: C++ #include

Post by Kris Warkentin » Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:12 pm

Check for yourself:

http://www.dinkumware.com/conform_c.html

cheers,

Kris

Post by ethereal » Fri Dec 13, 2002 8:53 am

"Kris Warkentin" <kewarken@qnx.com> wrote in message
Check for yourself:

http://www.dinkumware.com/conform_c.html

cheers,

Kris
no, we are talking about the C++ library. there is no <vector> in the
standard C library.

Kris Warkentin

Re: C++ #include

no, we are talking about the C++ library. there is no <vector> in the
standard C library.
Indeed, and all the C++ conformance stuff is on that page as well.

cheers,

Kris

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting”