devctl() for audio cd

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Aurius

devctl() for audio cd

Post by Aurius » Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:32 pm

hi,
i've fn.ound this one in knowledge base http://www.qnx.com/support/sd_bok/solutioqnx?10036
but it seems that code is incomplete.
anyone has full code? or maybe somebody can tell me how to use DCMD_CAM_CDROMSUBCHNL call?

second question is how to get data read with DCMD_CAM_CDROMREAD? should i pass a pointer
to buffer in dev_info_ptr parameter of devctl()?
and how big buffer should be? cdrom_raw_read_t.nframes * 2352 (in a case of audioCD)?

thanx in advance,
Aurius

Mike Gorchak

Re: devctl() for audio cd

Post by Mike Gorchak » Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:46 am

Hello, Aurius!

A> i've fn.ound this one in knowledge base
A> http://www.qnx.com/support/sd_bok/solutioqnx?10036 but it seems that
A> code is incomplete. anyone has full code? or maybe somebody can tell me
A> how to use DCMD_CAM_CDROMSUBCHNL call?

Try to look at SDL code, someone already done it. http://www.libsdl.org

With best regards, Mike Gorchak.

Aurius

Re: devctl() for audio cd

Post by Aurius » Tue Jul 30, 2002 6:43 am

thanx, i've found there how to use DCMD_CAM_CDROMSUBCHNL, but there was nothing about DCMD_CAM_CDROMREAD.

Mike Gorchak wrote:
Hello, Aurius!

A> i've fn.ound this one in knowledge base
A> http://www.qnx.com/support/sd_bok/solutioqnx?10036 but it seems that
A> code is incomplete. anyone has full code? or maybe somebody can tell me
A> how to use DCMD_CAM_CDROMSUBCHNL call?

Try to look at SDL code, someone already done it. http://www.libsdl.org

With best regards, Mike Gorchak.

Post Reply