ISDN Port Linux->QNX

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Andreas Volz

ISDN Port Linux->QNX

Post by Andreas Volz » Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:37 pm

Hy,

I'm developing a ISDN device driver for Linux. But I like QNX (RTP) too. No
German ISDN Support :-(

I know there is one. But nothing free. Like *free Beer*. :-)

So perhaps I could try to port it to QNX. The driver esentialy uses the
following packages:

- ppp
- usbmgr
- capi

Are there some equivalents for this in QNX?

Has someone experiences to port a kernel-module from Linux to QNX? Is it
easy, hard, too hard?

Thanks
Andreas

inn.qnx.com

Re: ISDN Port Linux->QNX

Post by inn.qnx.com » Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:26 pm

"Andreas Volz" <andreas@visual-internet-service.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hy,

I'm developing a ISDN device driver for Linux. But I like QNX (RTP) too.
No
German ISDN Support :-(

I know there is one. But nothing free. Like *free Beer*. :-)

So perhaps I could try to port it to QNX. The driver esentialy uses the
following packages:

- ppp
- usbmgr
- capi

Are there some equivalents for this in QNX?
PPP and USB should be fairly easy to use... The more problematic part is
probably CAPI...
(Your might want to look into placing the CAPI interface in a QNX resource
manager)
Has someone experiences to port a kernel-module from Linux to QNX? Is it
easy, hard, too hard?

Thanks
Andreas

Post Reply