unknown symbol

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Colin Burgess

Re: unknown symbol

Post by Colin Burgess » Wed May 15, 2002 7:51 pm

Sergey Sobolev <ssobolev@volgasoft.net> wrote:
"Colin Burgess" <cburgess@qnx.com> wrote in message
If that's the readelf -r for the lib there is is a bunch of non-pic code
in there.

But the makefile does look like it's ok.

Is it building a shared zlib?

It's link against shared (system) zlib. I used -Bdynamic to force shared
linking.
But the same result if link with static zlib.
Check where in the shared objects those relocations are pointing to, then you
will see which object file was compiled wrong.

Cheers,

Colin

--
cburgess@qnx.com

Sergey Sobolev

Re: unknown symbol

Sergey Sobolev <ssobolev@volgasoft.net> wrote:

"Colin Burgess" <cburgess@qnx.com> wrote in message
If that's the readelf -r for the lib there is is a bunch of non-pic
code
in there.

But the makefile does look like it's ok.

Is it building a shared zlib?

It's link against shared (system) zlib. I used -Bdynamic to force shared
linking.
But the same result if link with static zlib.

Check where in the shared objects those relocations are pointing to, then
you
will see which object file was compiled wrong.
Thanks, I found it.
it was 'pnggccrd.c' - support for MMX processor and gcc compiler.

Sergey

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting”