Problems compiling ipfilter on QNX 6.1

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Issam Haddad

Problems compiling ipfilter on QNX 6.1

Post by Issam Haddad » Wed Aug 15, 2001 7:16 pm

The symbol _REG_INIT_ONCE, used in ipf_npi.c is not #defined in any header
file... Was this #defined in some previous version of the O/S?

Jim Robbins

Re: Problems compiling ipfilter on QNX 6.1

Post by Jim Robbins » Wed Aug 15, 2001 10:35 pm

Yes, I think this was changed to _REG_NO_REMOUNT in 6.1. Do you have the
latest
source from staff.qnx.com/~xtang?

-Jim Robbins

Issam Haddad wrote:
The symbol _REG_INIT_ONCE, used in ipf_npi.c is not #defined in any header
file... Was this #defined in some previous version of the O/S?

Issam Haddad

Re: Problems compiling ipfilter on QNX 6.1

Post by Issam Haddad » Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:58 am

This is in the code I downloaded yesterday. Thanks for the info...

Issam Haddad wrote:

The symbol _REG_INIT_ONCE, used in ipf_npi.c is not #defined in any
header
file... Was this #defined in some previous version of the O/S?

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting”