libuuid

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Jay Hogg

libuuid

Post by Jay Hogg » Fri Aug 03, 2001 12:14 pm

All,

Has anyone done a port of 'libuuid' to Nto? I'm working on porting the
Intel UPnP SDK and this is the last major hurdle for it to compile - running
is still another matter.

If I don't get a response soon it looks like 'libuuid' will be done this
weekend pending any major hurdles within it...

Jay

Chris Fowler

Re: libuuid

Post by Chris Fowler » Mon Jun 24, 2002 7:56 pm

Has anyone completed the UPnP SDK port to QNX 6.x? Like Jay, I'm looking
for libuuid...

Thanks, Chris

"Jay Hogg" <jh@fastlane.net.r-e-m-o-v-e> wrote in message
All,

Has anyone done a port of 'libuuid' to Nto? I'm working on porting the
Intel UPnP SDK and this is the last major hurdle for it to compile -
running
is still another matter.

If I don't get a response soon it looks like 'libuuid' will be done this
weekend pending any major hurdles within it...

Jay

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting”