QNX RTP: Porting Drivers for Aaeon PCM-3724 Digital I/O Modu

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting
Post Reply
Jeff Maass

QNX RTP: Porting Drivers for Aaeon PCM-3724 Digital I/O Modu

Post by Jeff Maass » Sat Jul 21, 2001 1:41 am

Has anyone ported drivers for the Aaeon PCM-3724
PC/104 card under QNX RTP? It's a 48-channel DIO module.

In general for I/O cards, if drivers are available for Linux,
is the port to QNX 6 an easy one?

Regards,

--
Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com Located near Columbus Ohio
USPSA # L-1192 NROI/CRO Amateur Radio K8ND

Mario Charest

Re: QNX RTP: Porting Drivers for Aaeon PCM-3724 Digital I/O

Post by Mario Charest » Sat Jul 21, 2001 4:23 pm

"Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
Has anyone ported drivers for the Aaeon PCM-3724
PC/104 card under QNX RTP? It's a 48-channel DIO module.

In general for I/O cards, if drivers are available for Linux,
is the port to QNX 6 an easy one?
Source to init the hardware can probably be usefull but in my experience
a rewrite is probably better in most cases.
Regards,

--
Jeff Maass jmaass@columbus.rr.com Located near Columbus Ohio
USPSA # L-1192 NROI/CRO Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources Page: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.porting”