Bubble Printer with IRDA - Interface for Neutrino

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.printer
Post Reply
Günter Schellenberger

Bubble Printer with IRDA - Interface for Neutrino

Post by Günter Schellenberger » Tue Jul 10, 2001 5:53 am

Can I use a CANON BJC-55 or 85 with Neutrino ?
Or an HP Deskjet 350 CBI
or other Bubble Printers with IRDA ( Infra - Red ) Interface ?

thanks Günter

Michael J. Ferrador

Re: Bubble Printer with IRDA - Interface for Neutrino

Post by Michael J. Ferrador » Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:33 pm

First step would probably be to port Linux-IrDA
http://irda.sourceforge.net/

which would probably be a qdn.public.ddk.network issue

unless QNX is joining irda.org

Günter Schellenberger <Guenter.Schellenberger@am3.com> wrote in message
Can I use a CANON BJC-55 or 85 with Neutrino ?
Or an HP Deskjet 350 CBI
or other Bubble Printers with IRDA ( Infra - Red ) Interface ?

thanks Günter

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.printer”