USB Mass Storage devices

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.usb
Post Reply
PAYRE serge

USB Mass Storage devices

Post by PAYRE serge » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:08 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for information about USB Mass Storage devices in QNX6.x.

I know that this device is not supported in current release of OS
(QNX6.2.1). Is there supported in the next release of OS ?

Does somebody know where I can find information about USB Mass Storage
devices ?

Does somebody have already develop USB Mass Storage devices ?

Thanks,

Henry Van Dyke

Re: USB Mass Storage devices

Post by Henry Van Dyke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:44 pm

A Mass storage driver is scheduled to be
released with 6.30.


PAYRE serge <spayre@centralp.fr> wrote:
: Hi,

: I'm looking for information about USB Mass Storage devices in QNX6.x.

: I know that this device is not supported in current release of OS
: (QNX6.2.1). Is there supported in the next release of OS ?

: Does somebody know where I can find information about USB Mass Storage
: devices ?

: Does somebody have already develop USB Mass Storage devices ?

: Thanks,

PAYRE serge

Re: USB Mass Storage devices

Post by PAYRE serge » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:04 pm

Could you tell me when this release will be available ?

Henry Van Dyke a écrit dans le message ...
A Mass storage driver is scheduled to be
released with 6.30.


PAYRE serge <spayre@centralp.fr> wrote:
: Hi,

: I'm looking for information about USB Mass Storage devices in QNX6.x.

: I know that this device is not supported in current release of OS
: (QNX6.2.1). Is there supported in the next release of OS ?

: Does somebody know where I can find information about USB Mass Storage
: devices ?

: Does somebody have already develop USB Mass Storage devices ?

: Thanks,


Henry Van Dyke

Re: USB Mass Storage devices

Post by Henry Van Dyke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:42 pm

I can't give you a specific date, but a 6.30 Beta
is currently undergoing packaging/testing cycles.



PAYRE serge <spayre@centralp.fr> wrote:
: Could you tell me when this release will be available ?

: Henry Van Dyke a crit dans le message ...
:>
:>A Mass storage driver is scheduled to be
:>released with 6.30.
:>
:>
:>PAYRE serge <spayre@centralp.fr> wrote:
:>: Hi,
:>
:>: I'm looking for information about USB Mass Storage devices in QNX6.x.
:>
:>: I know that this device is not supported in current release of OS
:>: (QNX6.2.1). Is there supported in the next release of OS ?
:>
:>: Does somebody know where I can find information about USB Mass Storage
:>: devices ?
:>
:>: Does somebody have already develop USB Mass Storage devices ?
:>
:>: Thanks,
:>
:>
:>

Bill Caroselli

Re: USB Mass Storage devices

Post by Bill Caroselli » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:27 pm

Oh boy! Santa's coming !!!

Henry Van Dyke <henry@qnx.com> wrote:
HVD > I can't give you a specific date, but a 6.30 Beta
HVD > is currently undergoing packaging/testing cycles.

HVD > PAYRE serge <spayre@centralp.fr> wrote:
HVD > : Could you tell me when this release will be available ?

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.usb”