Getting the length of data transfer

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.usb
Post Reply
Rex Lam

Getting the length of data transfer

Post by Rex Lam » Thu May 01, 2003 9:34 pm

I am using the usbd_descriptor () function to get descriptor data from a
USB device. How can I determine the length of the data transfer?

Rex Lam

Kevin Chiles

Re: Getting the length of data transfer

Post by Kevin Chiles » Fri May 02, 2003 5:25 pm

Rex Lam <Rex.Lam@igt.com> wrote:
I am using the usbd_descriptor () function to get descriptor data from a
USB device. How can I determine the length of the data transfer?
The first byte of the returned descriptor data is the length (refer to
usb100.h).

Rex Lam

Post by Rex Lam » Tue May 06, 2003 11:26 pm

Kevin Chiles <kchiles@qnx.com> wrote in news:b8u9mv$931$1@nntp.qnx.com:
Rex Lam <Rex.Lam@igt.com> wrote:
I am using the usbd_descriptor () function to get descriptor data
from a USB device. How can I determine the length of the data
transfer?

The first byte of the returned descriptor data is the length (refer to
usb100.h).
Thanks.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.usb”