Any possible support for Ali audio Soundcard?

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.audio
Post Reply
Ian Olsen

Any possible support for Ali audio Soundcard?

Post by Ian Olsen » Thu May 23, 2002 2:52 pm

I just want to know if any support for my Toshiba Satellite 1800 Ali audio
card will be able in QNX RTP?

Ian

Mike Gorchak

Re: Any possible support for Ali audio Soundcard?

Post by Mike Gorchak » Fri May 24, 2002 8:22 am

I just want to know if any support for my Toshiba Satellite 1800 Ali audio
card will be able in QNX RTP?
If you have full programmers guide for your Ali audio chipset, I can make
this one :-)

Igor Kovalenko

Re: Any possible support for Ali audio Soundcard?

Post by Igor Kovalenko » Fri May 24, 2002 9:21 pm

You forgot to ask for Toshiba laptop Mike :)
Debugging driver without hardware is fun, I can tell you.

Post by Mike Gorchak » Sat May 25, 2002 8:20 am

You forgot to ask for Toshiba laptop Mike :)
Debugging driver without hardware is fun, I can tell you.
Generally bultin devices is very simple, but, you are right laptop is not
superfluous in that job :-)

Phil Olynyk

Post by Phil Olynyk » Sun May 26, 2002 12:56 am

Mike Gorchak wrote:
You forgot to ask for Toshiba laptop Mike :)
Debugging driver without hardware is fun, I can tell you.

Generally bultin devices is very simple, but, you are right laptop is not
superfluous in that job :-)
Besides, how could you overlook the possibility of having _someone else_
buy you a laptop!
Obviously, you are not a "True Consultant"

Phil

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.audio”