io-net tunable params

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.network
Post Reply
Vinay Ravuri

io-net tunable params

Post by Vinay Ravuri » Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:58 pm

What parameter in the IP stack can be changed in QNX? That is, without have
the source to io-net, can I modify things in the IP stack such as TCP
timers, number of mbufs allocated for udp and tcp protocols etc?

-Vinay

Sean Boudreau

Re: io-net tunable params

Post by Sean Boudreau » Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:14 pm

Look at the docs for npm-tcpip.so, 'use /lib/dll/npm-tcpip.so', 'sysctl -a'.

-seanb

Vinay Ravuri <vinay_usenet@yahoo.com> wrote:
What parameter in the IP stack can be changed in QNX? That is, without have
the source to io-net, can I modify things in the IP stack such as TCP
timers, number of mbufs allocated for udp and tcp protocols etc?

-Vinay

Xiaodan Tang

Re: io-net tunable params

Post by Xiaodan Tang » Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:29 pm

Also, check docs for TCP, and set[get]sockopt().

-xtang

Sean Boudreau <seanb@node25.ott.qnx.com> wrote in message
Look at the docs for npm-tcpip.so, 'use /lib/dll/npm-tcpip.so',
'sysctl -a'.

-seanb

Vinay Ravuri <vinay_usenet@yahoo.com> wrote:
What parameter in the IP stack can be changed in QNX? That is, without
have
the source to io-net, can I modify things in the IP stack such as TCP
timers, number of mbufs allocated for udp and tcp protocols etc?

-Vinay

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.network”