Sample io-net Filter

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.network
Post Reply
Vinay Ravuri

Sample io-net Filter

Post by Vinay Ravuri » Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:22 am

All,

Does anyone know or have a sample filter driver for io-net that I can
use as a reference to write my own filter? I want to filter ethernet
packets based on VLAN id's and IP protocol id's.

-Vinay

Sreekanth

Re: Sample io-net Filter

Post by Sreekanth » Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:29 am

Check out the Bpf filter which is a en_en filter(Sits between arp and
ethernet).I don't remember the link of source code.Let me know if you cannot
find it.I can send it to you.

Hope it helps

Sreekanth

"Vinay Ravuri" <vinay_usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
All,

Does anyone know or have a sample filter driver for io-net that I can
use as a reference to write my own filter? I want to filter ethernet
packets based on VLAN id's and IP protocol id's.

-Vinay

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.network”