gigabit ethernet

bridged with qdn.public.ddk.network
Post Reply
Vilas Kumar Chitrakaran

gigabit ethernet

Post by Vilas Kumar Chitrakaran » Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:12 pm

Hello,

Does QNX Momentics support any gigabit ethernet adapters like the Netgear
GA302T. (http://www.netgear.com/products/details/GA302T.asp). I could not
find anything positive in the QNX Knowledge Base.

Thanks a lot.
Vilas

Vilas Kumar Chitrakaran
Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
Clemson University

http://ece.clemson.edu/crb/students/vilas

Hugh Brown

Re: gigabit ethernet

Post by Hugh Brown » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:35 pm

No, we don't support this chipset, but the next release (6.2.1) will
support the Intel 82544 chipset family of gigabit ethernet adapters.

Previously, Vilas Kumar Chitrakaran wrote in qdn.public.ddk.network:
Hello,

Does QNX Momentics support any gigabit ethernet adapters like the Netgear
GA302T. (http://www.netgear.com/products/details/GA302T.asp). I could not
find anything positive in the QNX Knowledge Base.

Thanks a lot.
Vilas

Vilas Kumar Chitrakaran
Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
Clemson University

http://ece.clemson.edu/crb/students/vilas

Jirí Kristek

Re: gigabit ethernet

Post by Jirí Kristek » Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:15 am

Which Intel boards are tested?
f.g.:
Intel PRO/1000 XT Server Adapter chip 82544EI
Intel PRO/1000 T Desktop Adapter chip 82544GC

Is PCI Master supported?

Jiri Kristek
RETIA, a.s.

Post by Hugh Brown » Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:04 pm

Previously, Jirí Kristek wrote in qdn.public.ddk.network:
Which Intel boards are tested?
f.g.:
Intel PRO/1000 XT Server Adapter chip 82544EI
Intel PRO/1000 T Desktop Adapter chip 82544GC
They should both work.
Is PCI Master supported?
Yes.
Jiri Kristek
RETIA, a.s.

"Hugh Brown" <hsbrown@qnx.com> píse v diskusním príspevku
No, we don't support this chipset, but the next release (6.2.1) will
support the Intel 82544 chipset family of gigabit ethernet adapters.

Previously, Vilas Kumar Chitrakaran wrote in qdn.public.ddk.network:
Hello,

Does QNX Momentics support any gigabit ethernet adapters like the
Netgear
GA302T. (http://www.netgear.com/products/details/GA302T.asp). I could
not
find anything positive in the QNX Knowledge Base.

Thanks a lot.
Vilas

Vilas Kumar Chitrakaran
Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory