Post Reply
Jun

how to set Pt_TREND_FLAGS??

Post by Jun » Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:54 pm

Hi there,
When setting Pt_ARG_TREND_FLAGS, i got lost. Can yu give some details about
it?? I should do like this:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags, Pt_TRUE,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or even other ways?
I played around with all ways I can imagine, well, no one worked.

Thanks a lot

Jun
Center de Prototype
Polytechnique

Warren Peece

Re: how to set Pt_TREND_FLAGS??

Post by Warren Peece » Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:53 pm

Hiya,

This newsgroup is for people writing graphics drivers with the QNX6 driver
development kit. You want the Photon newsgroup, you'll probably get a
better response over there.

-Warren "a palace for everyone" Peece

"Jun" <nustzhujun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi there,
When setting Pt_ARG_TREND_FLAGS, i got lost. Can yu give some details
about
it?? I should do like this:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags, Pt_TRUE,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or:
PtSetArg(&args[0], Pt_arg_trend_flags,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT,
Pt_TREND_HORIZONTAL|Pt_TREND_LEFT_TO_RIGHT);
or even other ways?
I played around with all ways I can imagine, well, no one worked.

Thanks a lot

Jun
Center de Prototype
Polytechnique