Post Reply
bll

ATI Radeon 7500

Post by bll » Mon Dec 31, 2001 6:35 pm

I didn't find any mention that QNX had support for the ATI Radeon 7500. Does
anyone know if it is supported? If not, is there a time frame that we could
possibly expect a driver in?

Thanks...

Hardware Support Account

Re: ATI Radeon 7500

Post by Hardware Support Account » Wed Jan 02, 2002 2:58 pm

Hi Brent,

This newsgroup is reserved for questions regarding the Graphics Driver development
toolkit, please keep posts on topic in here.

Regarding your problem:

The Radeon 7500 should work with the current devg-radeon.so driver.
However, you will need to manually edit the graphics enumeration file
(/etc/system/enum/devices/graphics) and add the Radeon 7500 PCI device
ID which can be found from the output of the pci command.

Erick.

bll <brent.lang@anchorgaming.com> wrote:
I didn't find any mention that QNX had support for the ATI Radeon 7500. Does
anyone know if it is supported? If not, is there a time frame that we could
possibly expect a driver in?

Thanks...

bll

Re: ATI Radeon 7500

Post by bll » Wed Jan 02, 2002 3:40 pm

Thanks for your answer. I am new to the QNX newsgroups. Is there someplace
where I can get information on what each QNX newsgroup is about so I can
post in the correct place in the future?

Thanks again.

"Hardware Support Account" <hw@qnx.com> wrote in message
[...]

Post by Hardware Support Account » Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:31 pm

Hi Brent,

Well good place to start would be the cafe or newuser. Either place would be
a good start.

Take care!

E.

[...]

Return to “qdn.public.ddk.graphics”