webmaster@qnx.com

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.advocacy

webmaster@qnx.com

Post by Mario Charest » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:46 pm

I received an empty email from webmaster@qnx.com ?????

- Mario

inn.qnx.com

Re: webmaster@qnx.com

Post by inn.qnx.com » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:38 pm

I suspect it is a E-Mail virus spoofing the Reply-To address. Do you still
have the original message with the full Internet SMTP Headers? I would be
curious to see if it originated from QNX's Internet Address space.

Jim Plantinga
(QNX IS Guy)

Post by inn.qnx.com » Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:08 am

inn.qnx.com <jplantinga@qnx.com> a écrit dans le message :
afg3m7$q1d$1@inn.qnx.com...
I suspect it is a E-Mail virus spoofing the Reply-To address. Do you
still
have the original message with the full Internet SMTP Headers? I would be
curious to see if it originated from QNX's Internet Address space.

Jim Plantinga
(QNX IS Guy)
I`m not in the office this week, but will post it when I get back.

I received an empty email from webmaster@qnx.com ?????

- Mario

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.advocacy”