TCPA/Palladium

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.advocacy
Miguel Simon

Re: TCPA/Palladium

Post by Miguel Simon » Wed Jul 03, 2002 5:52 pm

Hi...

I wonder, does QNX RTP run on an Apple machine? In other words, if I go
and buy an Apple machine now, can I partition the drive and install a
stand alone copy of QNX RTP 6.2 NC ?

Regards...

Miguel.

Rennie Allen wrote:
I just read about this initiative on slashdot. I have never been
concerned about any of the so called "big brother" scenerios in the
past, but this thing really freaks me out.

Not being one to put a lot of credence in things I read on /., I was
wondering if anyone here has any information to ease my fears ?

Is this really as bad as it appears ? Is anyone here up on this thing ?

Rennie

Bill Caroselli

Re: TCPA/Palladium

Post by Bill Caroselli » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:47 pm

Old news. New headline.

I just thought I'd post this for anyone still following this issue.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/develo ... 902,00.htm

Rennie Allen

Re: TCPA/Palladium

Post by Rennie Allen » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:40 pm

Bill Caroselli wrote:
Old news. New headline.

I just thought I'd post this for anyone still following this issue.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/develo ... 902,00.htm
Yeah,

I've got my application for immigration to North Korea under way, since
I wan't to live in a place with less capacity to monitor my activities,
and control what I think and do ;-)

Mario Charest

Re: TCPA/Palladium

Post by Mario Charest » Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:50 pm

"Rennie Allen" <rallen@csical.com> wrote in message
Bill Caroselli wrote:
Old news. New headline.

I just thought I'd post this for anyone still following this issue.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/develo ... 902,00.htm

Yeah,

I've got my application for immigration to North Korea under way, since
I wan't to live in a place with less capacity to monitor my activities,
and control what I think and do ;-)
Huh? What makes you beleive you are already in control of what you think
and do???

Rennie Allen

Re: TCPA/Palladium

Post by Rennie Allen » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:11 pm

Mario Charest wrote:
Huh? What makes you beleive you are already in control of what you think
and do???
I know I'm in control, cuz, they can't penetrate my tin foil hat, with
their mind probes :-)

Mario Charest

Re: TCPA/Palladium

Mario Charest wrote:

Huh? What makes you beleive you are already in control of what you
think
and do???

I know I'm in control, cuz, they can't penetrate my tin foil hat, with
their mind probes :-)
Ah but they don't need probes. Where do you thing the stuff that is already
in your head comes from!

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.advocacy”