PtScale in QNX6

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.photon
Post Reply
Yuri Levchenko

PtScale in QNX6

Post by Yuri Levchenko » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:56 pm

Hi,

What can we use instead of PtScale in Photon for QNX6?

Yuri

Guest

Re: PtScale in QNX6

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:07 pm

Hi Yuri,

There is no QNX6 equivalent of the PtScale widget that was present in QNX4.
But if your applications require this widget you could port it to QNX6. The
PtScale was a contributed widget so the source code to it should be present
in /qnx4/phtk/src/contrib - there is a PtScale.c and PtScale.h files.

If you take these two files to your QNX6 system and take a look at the
following link for Building Custom Widgets you should be able to get it
working in QNX6.
http://www.qnx.com/developer/docs/momen ... about.html

Hope this helps.
Regards
Brenda

"Yuri Levchenko" <ylevchenko@aquilamsl.com> wrote in message
Hi,

What can we use instead of PtScale in Photon for QNX6?

Yuri

Yuri Levchenko

Re: PtScale in QNX6

Post by Yuri Levchenko » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:48 pm

Thanks

http://www.qnx.com/developer/docs/momen ... ld/about.h

Hi,

What can we use instead of PtScale in Photon for QNX6?

Yuri

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.photon”