Czech fonts

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.photon
Post Reply
Frank

Czech fonts

Post by Frank » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:43 pm

Hi, did anybody use PhAB with Czech language? I need to enable my
application for several languages: German, Czech, English........ I have
problems in getting the special characters used in the Czech language. In
the docs I can only find a few of these characters, but not all.
I would appriceate any help for that subject.
Thanks,
Frank

Jirí Kristek

Re: Czech fonts

Post by Jirí Kristek » Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:39 am

We use czech characters and czech keyboard in photon with our PhAB
applications with no problems.
You can check functionality - switch to czech or slovak keyboard, run ped
and write required characters.

Post by Frank » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:51 am

Jirí ‹ristek wrote:
We use czech characters and czech keyboard in photon with our PhAB
applications with no problems.
You can check functionality - switch to czech or slovak keyboard, run ped
and write required characters.
Thanks,

that works and I also figured out how to read the texts generated on a
windows system into my GUI.
Cheers,
Frank

Post Reply