Can I make my own PWM (Photon Window Mnager) ?

bridged with qdn.public.qnxrtp.photon
Post Reply
YongSung Yoon

Can I make my own PWM (Photon Window Mnager) ?

Post by YongSung Yoon » Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:19 am

Is there any way to make my own PWM ?
I want to make whole new look-and-fee window manager.
Is it possible ?

If so, where can I find more infomation about that ?

Thanks.

Rodney Dowdall

Re: Can I make my own PWM (Photon Window Mnager) ?

Post by Rodney Dowdall » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:01 pm

What version of the OS are you using?

Thanks,
Rodney

YongSung Yoon wrote:
Is there any way to make my own PWM ?
I want to make whole new look-and-fee window manager.
Is it possible ?

If so, where can I find more infomation about that ?

Thanks.

YongSung Yoon

Re: Can I make my own PWM (Photon Window Mnager) ?

Post by YongSung Yoon » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:53 am

I'm using QNX Neutrino V6.1.0A & 6.2.0.

Thanks,

YongSung Yoon wrote:
Is there any way to make my own PWM ?
I want to make whole new look-and-fee window manager.
Is it possible ?

If so, where can I find more infomation about that ?

Thanks.

Rodney Dowdall

Re: Can I make my own PWM (Photon Window Mnager) ?

Post by Rodney Dowdall » Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:43 pm

Hello

I'll check in to it. I have to see if I can come up with an example on
how to do it. I;ll let you know when I have something.

Thansk,
Rodney

YongSung Yoon wrote:

Is there any way to make my own PWM ?
I want to make whole new look-and-fee window manager.
Is it possible ?

If so, where can I find more infomation about that ?

Thanks.

Rodney Dowdall

Re: Can I make my own PWM (Photon Window Mnager) ?

Post by Rodney Dowdall » Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:02 pm

Hello

You cannot do a windowframe skin in 6.2X or 6.1X. However in 6.3 you
will be able to write your own windowframes.

Thanks,
Rodney

YongSung Yoon wrote:

Is there any way to make my own PWM ?
I want to make whole new look-and-fee window manager.
Is it possible ?

If so, where can I find more infomation about that ?

Thanks.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxrtp.photon”