To Add Printer in 6.2

bridged with qdn.public.qnxjobs
Post Reply
sarath chandran

To Add Printer in 6.2

Post by sarath chandran » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:03 am

Hi folks,
Is there any configuration tool available in QNX 6.2 to add
a local/nw printer. Could not find nything in the help topics.

any help???

sarath

Robert Krten

Re: To Add Printer in 6.2

Post by Robert Krten » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:50 am

sarath chandran <sarath.chandran@tatainfotech.com> wrote:
Hi folks,
Is there any configuration tool available in QNX 6.2 to add
a local/nw printer. Could not find nything in the help topics.

any help???

sarath
May I humbly suggest that "qnxjobs" is not the appropriate place
to post this? :-)

Crossposting is considered "bad etiquette", but cross posting to
the wrong newsgroups is even worse :-)

Cheers,
-RK

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led

Kris Warkentin

Re: To Add Printer in 6.2

Post by Kris Warkentin » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:39 pm

"Robert Krten" <nospam88@parse.com> wrote in message
May I humbly suggest that "qnxjobs" is not the appropriate place
to post this? :-)
I dunno....my qnx box quite often has several print jobs outstanding....;-)

Kris

Ian Zagorskih

Re: To Add Printer in 6.2

Post by Ian Zagorskih » Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:29 pm

May I humbly suggest that "qnxjobs" is not the appropriate place
to post this? :-)

I dunno....my qnx box quite often has several print jobs
outstanding....;-)
qdn.public.printjobs ? :)

// wbr

sarath chandran

Re: To Add Printer in 6.2

Post by sarath chandran » Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:18 am

Ooops...
Loooks like this one completely missed the goal post.
Sorry folks ..I'll put it in the right one.

Cheerz
sarath

sarath chandran <sarath.chandran@tatainfotech.com> wrote:
Hi folks,
Is there any configuration tool available in QNX 6.2 to add
a local/nw printer. Could not find nything in the help topics.

any help???

sarath

May I humbly suggest that "qnxjobs" is not the appropriate place
to post this? :-)

Crossposting is considered "bad etiquette", but cross posting to
the wrong newsgroups is even worse :-)

Cheers,
-RK

--
Robert Krten, PARSE Software Devices +1 613 599 8316.
Realtime Systems Architecture, Books, Video-based and Instructor-led
Training and Consulting at www.parse.com.
Email my initials at parse dot com.

Post Reply

Return to “qdn.public.qnxjobs”